Your step by step, done for you—Human First© launch/sales map.
Putting your offer into the world is one of the most vulnerable things we do as entrepreneurs.
It's not about the right strategy, because if there was a 'right' strategy, everyone would be rolling in mad cash.
The way you sell, market, enroll needs to be deeply rooted in not only your humanity, but those In front of you too.
Your business deserves human first support.
Supported is a done for you map that guides you step by step through your next launch or enrollment created from a Human First©, trauma sensitive lens. It's for folks who...
- Want their next offer to sell out without selling themselves out.
- Are tired of loosing themselves in practices that don't honor their humanity, or their clients in front of them.
- Want to truly understand and embody a Human First© approach to their business.
- Desire their business practices, and strategies to be built around their lived experience, accessibility, trauma, and mental health.
- Want a clear understanding of how to sell and market your offer in a built for you map that walks you step by step all the need to know's of your own unique launch/enrollment.
I want to support you as you bring your next offer into the world. As you express your gifts, and create magic in the world.
Supported is your next launch or enrollments biggest companion:
- 1x 2 hour group intensive
- 1x done for you launch or enrollment plan
- 1x sales page or email funnel review
- 1x Leadership Design© evaluation
Honoring the whole human is what business is about.
…at least what my definition of business is.
Hi, I'm Rachel Turner—
A trauma informed business and leadership coach.
Bringing in 10 years of being a coach, and supporting thousands of entrepreneurs— my soul goal in this space is to support you in creating a business that prioritizes humanity first.
I want more money in your hands, while honoring the trauma, privilege, lived experience, current reality, and accessibility of those in front of you—and yourself.
My priorities in this work are:
- Permission to be fully human in your business
I know the extension, and fullest expression of your humanity are the cornerstone of any marketing, or offer delivered into the world. AND I know that the answer isn't simply "be more consistent" or "be more visible".
There is so much nuance to this process, and I want to honor you fully in it.
"I'm $300 away from hitting $20k with 3 days left in my launch. With an email list of of 600 and insta of 850!!!"
A 1x done for you map of how to market and sell your next offer through a trauma sensitive, Human First© lens.
- A one time 2 hour group intensive: this small group session is designed to learn the most fundamental pieces of Human First© sales and marketing, and then create or expand on your the offer you'd like to put into the world. You can come with an idea, or an already created one. Together, after we've gone of the most important implementation pieces, you'll be able to share your offer or idea to get my feedback, and that of your peers. That way when we dive into building your unique map, we know exactly what steps we'll take.
- A one time custom built launch/enrollment map for your offer: This map will be built around your humanity, and leadership design (+ mental health, privilege, accessibility). This will offer you what steps to take with your email, content, IG (posts + stories) and tiktok, if you use it. We'll go over dates, timeline, and all the small details.
- A one time review of either your website or emails: Once we have your map done, we want to make sure you feel supported in your external content. You'll receive a 5-10 min loom video with all suggestions, ideas, and ways to create Human First© copy.
- A one time loom video evaluation of your Leadership Design© and how this plays into your enrollment/launch: My wife Sara and I created four different leadership designs that intersect trauma, privilege and lived experience. Which is one of the ways we build your map. You'll learn what to expect through your enrollment, things you'll want to look out for, and things that can support you as you move forward.
***Me providing this plan, and doing this intensive with you does NOT make you trauma informed. My biggest hope for our work together is that you can begin to learn + embody these practices overtime, and this can be a wonderful place to begin.
“Ended with 71 sales. Didn't really push that hard for the public launch. Super excited about this launch. Almost 7k with no stress!"
(this was on a small offer—which was an amazing outcome)
Your enrollments/launches can feel like something deeply supported. You don't need to feel like shit anymore.
Oh but you're not a planner?
You like to wing things?
Me to my friend. I know how to work with ALL kinds of entrepreneurs. I know how to give you space, and support, and not tell you what to do, but instead give helpful guidance.
Wether you live and breathe by a plan, or prefer to wing every launch and idea you have—I know how to support you and your needs.
Here's how it works:
- When you sign up, you'll be redirected to fill out an intake form that might take up to 30 min to fill out (you'll have options to skip questions, and modify as needed). This intake gives me what I need to know to build your map.
- You, me + a small group are going to get on a 2 hour intensive. This will be done on zoom. You do NOT have to be on live, you also don't need to share your video. You always have choice here.
- On the intensive we'll go over my Human First© framework and how to navigate this in your sales/marketing.
- After that, we'll get into open sharing to discuss your offer. Wether it's a new idea, or something you already have. You'll be able to get my feedback and support in building/expanding it, and peer support as well.
- After our session wraps, you get to decide when you want your map done. You have 3 months from the group session to decide when you want this.
- Your map will be delivered within two weeks.
- You will get: your map, a copy review or your sales page or email sequence, a loom video of your map, and a leadership evaluation.
Q: What's the cost?
A: $444 or two payments of $222
Q: Who is this ideal for?
A: Coaches and service providers.
Q: What if I can't make the intensive?
A: You can submit your offer for review and we'll still go over it live.
Q: What if I want more support?
A: You can upgrade and get voxer access with me for 2 weeks. This package is $999. This also can be broken up into 2 payments.
Q: What does voxer upgrade look like?
A: You can choose to use your voxer access at any point up until April 31st. You'll have access to me M-Th 10am -4pm and Friday 9am-noon est. I can help you navigate the day to day of your enrollment, help with content, give unlimited copy review, and adjust your launch map as needed.
"I’ve never felt comfortable with traditional business & marketing advice. And I used to have full on panic attacks when I had to launch something. Learning about my leadership style changed everything. And the person first way that Rachel & Sara provide support and guidance made this the only business coaching I’ve ever felt seen in. I’m two days into a new launch and I honestly had no idea that I could feel this grounded and calm about it. It’s like a whole new world, and I’m so grateful for Rachel, Sara."
As a trauma informed business coach, it's important for me to name my linage and education in this space:
- Mentorship and consultation under Alyssa Pressman LCSW, Trauma Trained Therapist and Certified Coach
- Katie Kurtz: CULTIVATE training
- Janina Fisher Complex Trauma Training