Hey Campus Babe, ready to eat some yummy things and get results doing it? Cool, me too!
You'll see 3-4 options for meals under each category, this way your grocery bill is LESS, most options can be mixed around (ex: different toppings in oatmeal, different fruit in smoothies etc) and you can rotate these options throughout the week!
- Greek yogurt bowls: topped with nut butter + 1/2 cup fruit and 1/2 cup granola
- Big ass protein shake
- Oatmeal: topped with chocolate chips + nut butter + 1/2 banana
- Tuna packet mixed with 1/2 avocado + 1 whole pepper with a side of fruit
- Deli meat roll ups: your favorite lunch meat (ham, turkey, roast beef etc), rolled up with slices of peppers or green beans + avocado!
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs + hummus + 1 whole pepper
- Tacos: ground beef cooked in taco seasoning, put in any corn tortilla (hard or soft shell), top with salsa + cheese (corn/black beans if wanted).
- Pasta: any regular kind of pasta (does NOT have to be gluten free as long as you feel okay eating it, topped with precooked meatballs. Cook spinach into your sauce when you heat it to add veggies. The spinach cooks down and you can't taste it!
- Big ass salad: 1 whole apple cut up, 1/4 cup almonds, 2-3 cups spinach, 1/2 avocado, cheese if desired, 1-2 hard boiled eggs, protein of choice (meatballs//chicken//tuna), 2 TBSP of a lower sugar dressing.
- Apples + nut butter
- Protein bar
- Handful of nuts + chocolate chips
- Pepper + guac
Note: this list was created using Target products. Things not pictured:
- Pasta +pasta sauce