These are the BEST PANCAKES THAT I'VE EVER EATEN.
Yes, better than Bob Evans.
What's better is that you only need two ingredients. I will say this though, the protein powder I use does make them SO GOOD. But I've used these protein powders:
- Sunwarrior (vegan)
- Jay Robb
And the pancakes have still tasted GREAT! Quest protein is close second too.
Here is what I use:
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Pancake Mix (found at target..beginning to see in more places though!)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use PEscience)
- 3/4 cup water
- Mix all of ingredients together and cook on a pan heated to medium
- Fruit: blueberries, apples, raspberries---whatever makes you happy
- Nut butter
- Actual butter
- Real maple syrup
My Favorite Combos:
- Blueberries and peanut butter
- Apples + pumpkin granola and pumpkin nut butter
- Banana + walnuts + maple syrup and butter
- Pecans + rapberries