I don't know about you, but anything that can go into a taco, well that shit is my jam.
I have these for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is no wrong time for tacos, ya feel me?
What You Need:
- 2-3 corn tortillas
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado
- 2-3 eggs
- *optional* bacon, cheese, peppers & onions
- Broil your corn tortillas for 1 min on each side. Trust me, don't skip this. it makes them firm + they taste gross without being heated!
- Once they are heated, cut open one avocado and scoop a little onto each tortilla. Mash the avocado evenly.
- Now cook your eggs any style you like, I like over easy. Once the eggs are cooked, lay one on top of each tortilla. Sprinkle a little salt + pepper on each!
- If you'd like, you can go one step further and add bacon to each taco!