A four-week live training giving entrepreneurs a trauma-informed approach to consistently calling in clients.
Because you can sell out your offer without selling yourself out, burning out, and bending over backwards to fill up your offers.
June 3rd 2022 – June 24th 2022
*33 total spots open*
A trauma-informed, four-week live training on consistently calling in clients.
Do you feel like you scroll IG all day reading advice from business coaches teaching you all the things about sales and marketing, then when it comes time to put your brilliant, deeply human offer in the world, you find it doesn’t feel like how it’s supposed to look?
Has your colorful mind brought an amazing offer into the world…
One you feel so deeply in your bones, one when you pull back, you see the power and change it can create in the world…
But when it comes to selling it & bringing clients into your world, you feel like something could shift? Something could be different?
You don't have to be the loudest person in the room to sell out your offer.
- The ways you’re selling/marketing don’t quite fit the way you see the world, your clients or yourself?
- You know the power your offer holds, yet the sales don’t match up to the goals you believe are possible?
- What you’re doing makes sense in some moments, but not others?
- Like you can’t fully rely on what you’re implementing to ethically attract and call in new clients consistently enough to meet your next wealth expansion goal, or whatever other goals you hold?
- You believe deeply your offer is needed, that it’s supporting such a needed gap in your industry, and should be flying off the shelves (whatever your shelf looks like), but the flying wavers, and it’s not really making sense?
Okay the good news is, you’re not alone. The meh news is that I know you’re not alone because we’ve all been taught the same marketing and sales practices.
Ones created by old white guys who benefit from their privilege, and use shame + manipulation to sell their offers.
While this may have worked in the past, and still works to some degree for many folks, I can imagine you’ve landed here because whether or not you’re making six or seven figures a year, or you’re wavering somewhere between new and a few years in, you want to see your work blooming in the world without regurgitating tired narratives to sell.
Calling in clients consistently can happen through an ethical, trauma informed lens.
A four-week live training — bringing a new theme (cycle) to the world each month.
Cycle one is all about Consistently Calling In Clients Through a Trauma-Informed Lens.
The best part? This isn’t a membership. No strings attached.
You can do one month, pass on the next, and come back — or participate in as many as you want. You only pay for the month(s) you want, as you go, without any commitment.
Consistently Calling In Clients
We're starting June 3rd, exploring the depths of what it means to consistently call in clients, and how. Everything we do, learn, embody, and implement is done through a trauma-informed lens.
- Week 1: The Anatomy Of A Full Body Yes Offer
- Week 2: Deep Yes Marketing
- Week 3: Trauma Informed Sales Content
- Week 4: The Powerful Promo Pathway
You'll walk away with
- A magnetic, empowered offer
- Clear, strategic, Human-First© marketing
- Content ready to go for your next sales period or enrollment
- A guide to promoting your offer the moment you leave The Inside
I don’t believe you need to be the loudest person in the room to sell your offer.
I believe in Human First© businesses.
I believe in strategy + humanity, and the intersection of those in your business.
I believe trauma-informed marketing & consistently calling in clients will root in the understanding of how to intersect your offer, copy, content, and strategies through the lens of trauma, mental health, lived experience, and accessibility.
Business made human.
Let's create a potent, nervous system friendly sales process
1.The Anatomy Of A Full Body Yes Offer:
- How to build consensual client attraction
- Step-by-step process to create offers that that open space for folks to take a full-body exhale— one that they see and know “YES,” without you having to twist and turn your copy to make it sound sexy or loud.
- Behind a pretty package: Offers allow your potential client to see how they might be able to root into a grounded sense of safety in your world. Meaning, your offer is almost more about understanding the nervous system VS ‘copywriting skills’. But don’t worry, we’ll hit both. Anyone can write words that sound nice, not everyone understands how they land, or the weight they carry.
2. Deep Yes Marketing: Learn how to market your offer by…
- Understanding the power of (ethical) magnetic messaging
- Building out a potent marketing plan in one hour
- Using trauma-informed invitations into your offer
3. Trauma-Informed Sales Content
- How to build your content (email, website, Reels, TikTok, IG etc) in a way that supports all different phases of a launch, sales period, or evergreen, membership, and more. This might allow you to see more enrollments/applications/purchases because you understand what it means to sell without re-exposing someone to their trauma, and create an empowered buying process.
- Crafting electric copy that jumps off your internet home and lands compassionately in the hearts of the people you want to work with most.
4.The Powerful Promo Pathway
- Build out your next sales cycle through your unique marketing pathway that honors your…
- Mental health
- Desired pace
- Comfort of visibility
- Walk away with a step-by-step plan to begin promoting your new offer right away, if desired
- Templates and case studies on different promo pathways that you can take and implement into your own business
What do you get?
- 4x 75 min zoom sessions in the month of June
- 1x group office hours session with me (60 min on zoom)
- Lifetime access to all recordings
- Written support guides to follow each call
Every Friday we will meet on zoom for 75 min. The sessions will run like this...
- Welcome the group
- Go over the days agenda
- Group invocation
- That days lesson (open for questions as we move through it)
- Case study review
BONUS #1: The first 5 people to enroll get a trauma-informed audit of their offer OR sales page.
BONUS #2: If you enroll by May 19th, you’ll get access to a special live training on creating trauma-informed freebies.
Freebies are my thing. They can create a beautiful open pathway to your deep support, and they can also be a make or break if they're overwhelming, lack trauma awareness, or leave the reader with fragments of what they need. This training provides a powerful, leadership driven framework to creating trauma informed freebies and opt ins.
I would love to support you in how you’ll consistently call in clients from a Human-First©, trauma-informed lens.
You first business. Human First business. You Ready?
The Inside is for you if….
- You want to understand the ins and outs of trauma-informed marketing
- You know what client attraction is (or have heard it a lot), but don’t know how to embody this in an ethical manner
- You know your offer has mad potential (and maybe it’s shown you its power before), and you want to see it take off within your capacity in ways you know you’re ready for.
- You’re ready to create an empowered buying process for clients
- You’re *very* excited to stop being your industry’s hidden gem
Probably not for you if….
- You don’t believe Black lives matter
- You don’t believe all bodies are good bodies
- 4x 75 min zoom sessions in the month of June
- $333 for the month of June (or 2x payments of $166.50)
- Live Q+A on each session
- Case studies from previous and current clients on each call (so you can see examples IRL of what we're working on)
- BONUS live office hours session
- All recordings sent to you + written guide book to follow
Q: When are the calls?
A: June 3rd at 11:30 am est
June 10th at 1:00pm est
June 17th at 11:30pm est
June 24th at 3pm est
Q: What if I can't make the calls live?
A: No biggie, all will be recorded and you’ll have access to them for life. I have folks from all over the world, so we know many folks won’t be able to join us—however I do my best to shift times to accommodate multiple time zones.
Q: What's the cost?
A: One payment of $333 or two of $166.50 (there are no penalties for choosing a payment plan)
Q: Is this a membership?
A: Nope! There is no contract, no monthly payment (unless you pick a payment plan that month).
The Inside will open its doors the last 10 days of every month for its next cycle which will start the following month. Each month will have a different topic and theme. You can sign up for the ones you connect to, or only one. You can only sign up for one month at a time.
Q: Do I get 1:1 access to you?
A: No. This is fully a group training. You can ask me all the Q's on the call. But no 1:1 exclusive work.
Q: What if I don't have an offer yet, or am creating a new one?
A: That's more than okay! However I will not be helping anyone build their unique offer — but I will be guiding you through the process to create/update yours on your own.
Q: Does it matter where I’m at in my business?
A: No, because the work we’re doing is on the structure, nervous system, and trauma-informed care. This applies to everyone's business whether you’ve been here for 2 months or 25 years.
Q: Are there refunds?
No, all sales are final.
Q: How many spots are there?
A: 33 to ensure everyone has space to share if they desire.
Q: Do I have to participate on the calls?
A: Not at all. You decide if you'd like your video on, if you need to leave, if you need to skip a session. You can share/speak often, or not at all. Anyway you'd like to be a part of this is welcome.