What and who am I loving this week? Let's dive right in.
1. Quest has turned the game UP. I actually stopped eating these for a like six months because I found them a wee bit too sweet. With their two new flavors though, this Blueberry and the Oatmeal Cookie--both are AMAZING! Not too sweet, and the flavor is on point!
2.) My glutes! Nope, no shame with some straight up self love. I'm using my six week glute building program Strong Glutes Rock and man, this program is no joke!! I love not only seeing the physical progress I'm making, but the strength I feel is amazing. This program is in the vault, but if you're in college, you can join SCR On Campus for $4.99/month and you can get it for FREE. (open to the first 50 women who sign up!)
3. This flavor combo is UNREAL. I picked up these pretzel guys because they looked amazing. I practice #SCRradicalbalance, which means that if I want something that may not seem 100% "healthy", I have a small amount of it. Doing this allows me to have freedom over food and over my food emotions on the weekend. I don't binge with 4,000 on calories on the weekend because I enjoy little snacks here and there throughout the week. This roasted red pepper hummus though....AMAZING.
4. This babe. Maggie has been my client for 10 months, woooohoo!!! Her progress physically and mentally has blown me away. But her confidence and self love game is what makes my heart swell up and get the feels. Maggie, you amaze me. Thank you for letting me into your life, as not only your trainer--but your friend.
5. I am obsessed with this cute little babe. Between 6am clients and my empath emotional cry sessions--my eyes can dabble in the realm of red, sometimes purple and a little puffy even sometimes. Even when my diet is on point, and water + sleep is in check. Sometimes I want my eyes to have a little more love. I was using the mac concealer with the color corrector attached, but I found that a bit too oily. I have combo skin and this was the perfect amount of matte + coverage AND it stays on through my workout and random cry sessions.
6. The past 2 months I've been sharing one of these cards each day from my Power Thought Cards deck. I'll pick one right now, with my eyes shut, so you can get a feel of what they are like:
Front of card: I let go of all assumptions
Back of card: I flow freely and lovingly through life. I love myself. I know that only good awaits me at every turn.
So each card has a little positive affirmation and thought to meditate on or just think about when you need a little extra TLC.
That's it sweet friends! This is who and what I'm loving this week---have a relaxing and beautiful weekend.