Ugh, I am obsessed with eating things that taste amazing, leave me feeling good, are actually filling and still help me reach my goals...that is a #WIN.
I mean really, pad thai and feeling confident in my clothes. YES.
Enough with the excitement, I just get really jazzed when people can see that you don't have to eat tree bark with a side of lemon slices to be healthy and reach your goals.
It's actually insanely easy. I'm about to blow your mind.
What You Need:
- 1.5lbs of chicken
- 1 red pepper (any color is fine)
- 1 whole onion
- 2-3 cups green beans (broccoli would be awesome too)
- 2 eggs
- Annies Pad Thai sauce
- Pad Thai Rice Noodles
- Olive oil for cooking
- Heat a pan to medium and add 1tbsp of olive oil
- Chop all veggies and add to pan.
- Sautee veggies for 4-7 min
- Meanwhile heat another pan to medium and add 1tbsp of olive oil
- Add cleaned chicken to the pan and cook 3-4 min each side (season with salt and pepper)
- While the chicken is cooking, follow the directions on the rice noddle package and cook them. When they are done, set them aside.
- Take chicken and chop it.
- Crack two eggs and scramble them into your veggies
- Now put your cooked chicken and drained noodles into your veggie pan
- Add 4tbsp of the Pad Thai sauce to the mixture and stir
- Now eat and enjoy :)