I LOVE pizza. Pretty much any kind of pizza, unless anchovies are involved--I'm DTE (down to eat). I also love fruit, and breakfast. I guess you could say I pretty much love all foods, but for the purpose of this recipe I'll get to my point. I wanted to create a breakfast (or dessert) pizza that could be eaten guilt free. I had breakfast in mind when I started so I opted to create the crust out of oatmeal. This turned out so awesome and would make the perfect breakfast/dessert.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats + 1/4 cup oat flour (blend oats
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 3 packets stevia
- 1/2 tsp maple or vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 packets stevia
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fruit of choice
- 1/4 cup nuts of choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl mix all of the liquids. Eggs, milk, extract.
- Add in rolled oats, then the oat flour and baking soda.
- Cover a pan in wax paper and pour the mixture onto the paper into a circle shape.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min or until golden brown
- Let cool then remove "crust" from pan and onto plate
- Mix the ingredients for the icing (listed above) and spread on the crust. Add the fruit and enjoy:)