A four week live series teaching you how to create a trauma informed launch or enrollment plan, step by step. Expand your sales, your sign ups, and the 0's in your bank, without questioning what to do and when.
August 5th 2022 – August 29th 2022
(if you're new here, everyone uses the same launch model that's derived from an old white man—it only 'works' with a high level of privilege.)
OR for the first time ever you can upgraded to 1:1 voxer support for the month of August. Scroll down to learn more.
Over the next four weeks you're going to UN-Launch.
Launching is and isn't for everyone at the exact same time. The traditional launch model works for a veeeery small group of people who hold a ton of privilege.
And it doesn't honor capacity, mental health, trauma, lived experience and accessibility.
Which can make launching for some feel like..
- There's something they're missing because they see other people 'crushing it', but they can't seem to create as much consistency on their own.
- All they can do is wing it, because relying on their resilience (err, trauma) feels easier than trying to understand how everyone else is making it work.
- Their offer is so brilliant, and they know they can be making mad sales, but they can't rely on the traditional launch methods because they burn out on them each time.
There isn't a secret formula you're missing. because the success of how you launch isn't rooted in 'post X on X day'.
The Inside, August cycle: UN-Launch is setting you up with different ways to approach your strategy, content, pre-launch (and pre pre launch), copy and all nitty gritty of what you need to know to plug and play your next sales period.
The first time I signed up with a business coach I couldn't wait until our first call because I had one question I needed answered:
"How do I launch this?"
When she told me "you already know how", I was like, you have got to be kidding me right now.
Turns out, she launched the same way I read about and used from a book I read 10 years prior.
Which made me realize all I thought about launching, how it needed to be laid out in the most sterile approach possible because it 'works', was all shit.
Because if it was the strategy from that book, I would have seen different, bigger results.
Which is why I care so much about you making more money, and living in less chaotic sales stress.
What if it all wasn't so hard?
(Okay we know business is hard, launching can be too, but it doesn't have to be this hard.)
- What if you knew how to sell your offer, trusting the methods and strategies you use?
- What if you saw an increase in sales by creating a simplified way to approach your launch (or sales period), one that's built around not just your goals, but your human needs?
- What if you saw more consistency in sign ups without having to wake up and be like "shit, what do I say today?".
Your launch doesn't start at doors open, that should be the easy part—let me support you in creating a simplified, more human approach to selling out your offer.
What I love the most about The Inside is that it is exactly what I was expecting. You know how sometimes you sign up for things because it is advertised to be one thing but then you have a whole different experience? the Inside was everything I expected, needed and MORE. Rachel is so kind and always answers our questions and gives so many examples on how to incorporate what we have learnt. Love every second of it and have already signed up for the second round <3
Can you relate to feeling like..
- You know your offer is waiting to be a part of someones life in the most powerful way, they just need to find you and see it first?
- You know people desire the humanity, and support you're bringing into the world, and know your offer is sell-out-able...but where the hell are these people?
- You want to have a funeral for all the launch programs you bought in the past because they might have helped at first, but now you're waiting to see the numbers really rise in your launch?
- You want to see consistent launches without having to bend over backwards and use someone else's strategy to make YOUR business work?
- You want some fucking money?
August cycle of The Inside is taking an UN-Launch approach to how you'll navigate your offer.
Walk away with a step by step laid out plan for your next launch or offer.
One you know you can trust.
One you can duplicate again and again.
A four-week live training — bringing a new theme (cycle) to the world each month.
Cycle three is all about UN-Launching.
Building a trauma informed launch or sales plan that increases $$ and decreases you throwing your phone against the wall comparing yourself to whoever online seems to be racking in the dough, okay?
The best part? This isn’t a membership. No strings attached.
You can do one month, pass on the next, and come back — or participate in as many as you want. You only pay for the month(s) you want, as you go, without any commitment.
If launching was just about the right strategy telling you the right words said in the right away, everyone would be making all the money in the world.
But it's not.
Everyone online is telling everyone else what to do, how to think, tricks, tips, skills, etc all day long.
There is only so much the nervous system can hold before it has to tune out.
The people you'd love to work with are probably scrolling hours a day—as entrepreneurs, we don't want to add to overwhelm, we want to be the soft place they land because it's one of the only that provides room.
How are you creating room?
Sales, marketing, business, copy, it's about the body first.
That's where we begin with this round of The Inside.
We're starting August 5th, with you learning how to launch your next or current offer. You'll walk away with the step by step map that will outline how you'll position, pitch, and powerfully sell out your offer.
**Quick note: You'll be given 10 different outlined templates designed for different kinds of entrepernus, low energy, folks with a mental illness, those with high energy and 7 other outlines. Through our work in August you'll learn how to adjust them based on what you need. Getting content stratgey down, pre-launch, open cart, close and beyond.
- Week 1: Consciously Crafted Strategy
- Week 2: Prolific Pre-launch
- Week 3: Standing Ovation Open Cart
- Week 4: Execution, Troubleshooting, and Game Time
You'll walk away with
- An outlined, step by step launch or enrollment plan for your next or current offer.
- A deep understanding of how to sell out your offer *before* doors open. Because your launch is about what you do before you actively ask people in the door. THIS is what determines a successful launch or enrollment.
- A content and marketing strategy to support optimal sales without having to feel like you're winging your launch or enrollment period.
- 10 different templated launch and enrollment plans that you can adjust based off your needs.
I know you can sell out your offers.
When YOU know how to adjust your launch around your needs, the sales are the natural extension of of these things falling into place.
Your following doesn't matter.
Your launch or enrollment works because of how we set it up built around you.
Business made human.
Let's create a potent, nervous system friendly launch process.
1.Consciously Crafted Strategy
- How to craft your next launch or enrollment strategy through a trauma informed lens so we can increase your sales without you bending over backwards to sell out your offer.
- Securely communicating your offer to the world to so it lands immediately once doors open, and you can do less work during open.
2. Prolific Pre-Launch
- Your launch success is built in the pre-launch. You'll build a Beyonce level build up to your offer.
- Making sure your people are ready and locked into go before you invite in, knowing step by step how to set this up for as much ease as a launch can provide.
3. Standing Ovation Open Cart
- Doors open baby! Know what needs to happen, and when it needs to happen in order to make sure your open cart is doing exactly what you want it to—selling the shit out of your brilliant offer.
- Have 3 templated pre-launch strategies that you can adjust and implement based off your offer.
4. Execution, Troubleshooting, and Game Time
- Launching and sales periods are all about feedback. This session is all about getting personalized feedback on how to troubleshoot the very organic things that will pop up during a sales period.
- Implementation ready—go over what we've built for you and make sure you have a trust worthy, ready to go plan.
What do you get?
- 4x 90 min zoom sessions in the month of August
- 1x group office hours session with me (60 min on zoom)
- Lifetime access to all recordings
- Written support guides to follow each call
- 10 launch and enrollment templates you can customize as we go through the month. Adjusting them based off your goals, needs and offers.
Every Friday we will meet on zoom for 90 min. The sessions will run like this...
- Welcome the group
- Go over the days agenda
- Group invocation
- That days lesson (open for questions as we move through it)
- Case study review
BONUS #2: Sales page fill in the blank template if you sign up by July 22nd!
BONUS #1: The first 20 people who sign up will get to join a FREE 2 hour live hot seat call where I'll give you live feedback in creating your plan, helping you make adjustments, or troubleshooting your plan.
For the first time since launching The Inside, I'm offering an upgraded option to work with me 1:1.
If you're someone who wants high level support to customize the logistics and strategies with your next launch or sales period, I'm offering 1:1 voxer access with me M-Th for the whole month of August.
If you want..
- Strategic support in positioning your offer with for more consistently profitable launches.
- Nailing your signature program, product, or offer so it's landing with more ease, creating a stronger, more empowered buying process.
- Unlimited revisions and support with your copy: sales page, content, emails, and anywhere your words live.
- A sounding board for your ideas, how to implement them, grow them, and create the consistent income you want to see from following what YOU desire most in the world.
- A place you know you can come with both the human pieces, and strategic processes. Because your humanity always comes first.
- A customized launch or enrollment plan with as many revisions as needed. We can build something that can be anywhere from 2 weeks, to 2 months. Setting you up with pre pre launch, pre launch, freebie/opt in support, emails + email funnel, sales page, content, and more.
Voxer may be a supportive place for you to land.
Working together includes:
- M-Th voxer access to me. If you're not familiar with voxer, it's a text and voice messaging app where you can send me unlimited messages. I respond to messages same day, and am in there to support you all day long in whatever is coming up for you.
- A step by step customized launch or enrollment strategy.
- A customized content strategy.
- Unlimited copy revisions: posts, emails, website etc.
There are five total spots open—and you can sign up for the payment plan you need above.
Once you sign up it'll look like this:
- A welcome email will be sent to you, this takes 10-30 min to fill out
- A breakdown of how voxer works
- And everything you need to know about how our work will look.
Q: Does the cost include everything? The four live calls, all the bonuses, and voxer?
Q: What if I don't do a traditional launch?
A: You don't need to! We'll create your unique model of selling whether thats for an evergreen offer, product, service, or coaching.
Q: Do I need to actively be launching?
A: No! We can build something that you can implement whenever you need!
Q: How available are you in voxer?
A: I'm in there all throughout the day, every single day. This is extremely high touch.
I’m going through the workbooks, and I just felt like I had to send you a VM. I feel like this work has cracked my brain open in such a way that I have access to new parts of my brain. Like I’m thinking about how I want to speak to my potential clients in such a different way that my mind is kind of blown .This feels really fucking cool and really fucking powerful.
You first business. Human First business. You Ready?
The Inside is for you if….
- You want to create a potent plan for you next enrollment or launch that is designed to honor your body, capacity, trauma and lived experience.
- You want to trash the templated launch plans you've followed in the past and finally trust your approach to more $$.
- You want to understand the art of a power sales period.
- You’re ready to create a sales period or launch where people are READY to buy your offer when doors open.
Probably not for you if….
- You don’t believe Black lives matter
- You don’t believe all bodies are good bodies
- 4x 90 min zoom sessions in the month of August
- $333 for the month of August (or 2x payments of $166.50)
- Live Q+A on each session
- Case studies from previous and current clients on each call (so you can see examples IRL of what we're working on)
- BONUS live office hours session
- All recordings sent to you + written guide book to follow
Q: When are the calls?
- August 5th noon est
- August 12th 11am est
- August 19th 11am est
- August 26th 11am est
Q: What if I can't make the calls live?
A: No biggie, all will be recorded and you’ll have access to them for life. I have folks from all over the world, so we know many folks won’t be able to join us—however I do my best to shift times to accommodate multiple time zones.
Q: Does this series make me trauma informed?
A: No. Nor is this series on teaching trauma informed care as 'strategies'. You'll understand how trauma intersects the body, and your business, and you can consider this a part of your studies in becoming trauma informed if that's something important to you.
Q: What's the cost?
A: One payment of $333 or two of $166.50 (there are no penalties for choosing a payment plan)
VIP 1:1 upgrade is $2000 with payment plans offered at no additional fee.
Q: Is this a membership?
A: Nope! There is no contract, no monthly payment (unless you pick a payment plan that month).
The Inside will open its doors the last 10 days of every month for its next cycle which will start the following month. Each month will have a different topic and theme. You can sign up for the ones you connect to, or only one. You can only sign up for one month at a time.
Q: Do I get 1:1 access to you?
A: No. This is fully a group training. You can ask me all the Q's on the call. But no 1:1 exclusive work. UNLESS, you sign up for the VIP upgrade.
Q: What if I don't have an offer yet, or am creating a new one?
A: That's more than okay! However I will not be helping anyone build their unique offer — but I will be guiding you through the process to create/update yours on your own.
Q: Does it matter where I’m at in my business?
A: No, because the work we’re doing is on the structure, nervous system, and trauma-informed care. This applies to everyone's business whether you’ve been here for 2 months or 25 years.
Q: Are there refunds?
No, all sales are final.
Q: Do you guarantee results?
A: No. I can never promise someones results when they launch or sell their offer.
Q: Do I have to participate on the calls?
A: Not at all. You decide if you'd like your video on, if you need to leave, if you need to skip a session. You can share/speak often, or not at all. Anyway you'd like to be a part of this is welcome.